Thursday, October 28, 2010

SEMBREAK DAY12

I'm sorry for being tamad. At napakadragging ng blog ko. It's been like ilang days na kong tamad? 12? HAHAHAHA Anyway, nothing's new today. Usual stuff. Same shit. Except things make me real sad today. Just that. Yuck, drama :))

It's just that you try to get past what happened before. And you try to do good now, but the past keeps haunting you. And you look back, and asks yourself, "What happened?" Cause seriously, I don't fucking know what happened! I just try to fix it, and there's no way I can now. And and and... nothing. Nothing's the same. FML. And I want things back, cause I don't know why I lost them, I want to change things, but it just can't and I want to just move on, go forward, do good. But potangina, ano na?! Pabalik balik lang. Taena. And what's stuck in your head is that it's all my fault, because I didn't know what happened, cause I just let things happen, I didn't utter one word, or lift a hand to express something, I just let those times past, and now I can't change them. Believe me, this is not just one scenario, this is about life in general. I saw this post on tumblr, and it just made me cry...


"You know that feeling? When you’re just waiting. Waiting to get home, into your room, close the door, fall into bed, and just let everything out that you kept in all day. That feeling of both relief and desperation. Nothing is wrong. But nothing is right either. And you’re tired. Tired of everything, tired of nothing. And you just want someone to be there and tell you it’s okay. But no one’s going to be there. And you know you have to be strong for yourself, because no one can fix you. But you’re tired of waiting. Tired of having to be the one to fix yourself and everyone else. Tired of being strong. And for once, you just want it to be easy. To be simple. To be helped. To be saved. But you know you won’t be. But you’re still hoping. And you’re still wishing. And you’re still staying strong and fighting, with tears in your eyes. You’re fighting." -from someone on tumblr

Goodnight. I'm sorry for being a drama queen. I didn't mean to.

No comments:

Post a Comment