Monday, October 18, 2010

SEMBREAK DAY2

I had a chat with Yron :) for a start, happened at between 12AM to 2AM, so definitely Day2 :)
Super cutesy niya with his goofy smile, and we miss him like super, and he's really tall na!


Read and finished Twenties Girl by S. Kinsella :) Feeling ko ako si Lara, the main character (Feelingera ako eh, bakit ba? HAHA) with the boy problems and sucky low confidence attitude, plus people making you feel you're second best, or what. Well, minus Great-Aunt Sadie's ghost :)) And well, gusto ko din ng cutesy Ed sa buhayyyyy! That would be nice! Some of the quotes I liked:
-"The worst thing a girl can do is trail after a boy when a love affair is dead" -Sadie Lancaster
-"It's not enough to believe... You could spend your whole life hoping and believing! If a love affair is one-sided, then it's only ever a question, never an answer. You can't live your life waiting for an answer."

*madami pa eh, but hindi ko na makita, since kay Jheng yung book, hindi ko pwedeng highlightan =))

Hmm... ano pa...
I cleaned my desk :> :> :> OHA OHA!

Plus, there's a box of Mamon from heaven, I mean, from mom's friend, YAY! :)

I had a few realizations about life, well... no need to write it here, but I sure take note of it, so there
DAY2=AWESOME♥

No comments:

Post a Comment