Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SEMBREAK DAY4

YAY! Day 4 :)

IT'S ATE MARISSA'S BIRTHDAY!!! :) She was given an early salary para maenjoy niya birthday niya HAHAHAHA =)) And we bought her a cake pa, but she's kind of sad, family thing ata... oops I don't know pala, pakelamera ko! HAHAHAHA

I went to Jheng's crib :)) we were just hanging in her room, looking at whoever's profile on Fb, and talking about S. Kinsella's books! She had all her books, and I mean all! Super fan si Jheng, swear :) We actually planned to go to a salon, for her haircut, pero wala, we went to RP coz she's craving for a lasagna (dahil yata 'to sa fb album ko where I was eating rolled lasagna in banapple! HAHA) so we ate at Sbarro. As in kumain lang kami talaga, then went to meet up with a highschool batchmate who's selling accessories, Jheng bought one kasi :) Then went to Yaps, and kinulit si baby ACEY♥ The cutest little kid! :)

And hindi ako ginabi! Achievement, I promised mom na hindi ako gagabihin, so there, 8PM palang nasa bahay na ko! OHA OHA :)

PS. I just realized that the girl who played Briony in Atonement is the same Susie Salmon of The Lovely Bones. How stupid can I get? HAHAHAHA GIRL CRUSHHH :"> She's so pretty! :)) Plus we kind of have the same curls! HAHAHA
(Sad that I can't post a photo, image uploads are disabled DAW)

DAY4=BETTER♥

No comments:

Post a Comment