Saturday, October 23, 2010

SEMBREAK DAY7

Tinatamad akong magblog. But because I promised, here it goes...

Sembreak Day7 :)
Well, naiwan kami ni Ate Marissa sa bahay. I slept until noon (which is not new), then played Sims again =))) When the clock strikes 4PM, parang naenlighten ako, kaya I cleaned my bookshelf and paper materials, the one had during first semester. Lagi kasi nagbobote-dyaryo dito sa bahay, para enviroment-friendly :D So isang box ng used papers na naman ang napuno ko. It took me how many hours to finish everything, so yeah sobrang daming papel at school things ang nagamit ko last sem. 9PM na ko na natapos. Had dinner, played Sims, watched Got to Dance UK (just because I found Adam G. hottt♥) and Good Luck, Charlie (cutesy kid).

ADAM GARCIA :">
Good Luck, Charlie

...then had a fight with my brother. AWESOME :|||||

Anyway, nevermind, he's a total idiot and a LOSER.

Thanks, Goggle :))

No comments:

Post a Comment