Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SEMBREAK DAY10

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance


Dahil lang LSS pa din ako! HAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, maaga ko 'to gagawin, sapagkat tinatawag na ko ng kama, antok na ko ng sobra :) YAY!

"I had fun today" ----> UNDERSTATEMENT

I actually slept at 4AM just because nagkwentuhan pa kami ng mga kapatid ko. HAHAHA. I asked ate Marissa to wake me up at 8AM for I have to go to school for Clearance. Oh but no, 10AM na ko nagising (sa relo namin na 30 mins. advance), so I was in a hurry because I have to meet up with my friends coz we're going to see Dotang and baby Khloe, anyway, they texted that we won't push through. But oh man, I have to go to school, still. I asked K for my sandals kasi. Sad because she's in a hurry kaya she just left my sandals sa guard. I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HER FOR HOW MANY DAYS ALREADY! IT'S MAKING ME REAL SAD! IT'S LIKE NOT SEEING MY REAL SISTER. DAMN GIRL. Anyway, I was sitting all alone in the pav, thinking what to do with my life. I texted my "KPTDS", when I noticed Rox and the others, (the pack who's going to see Dotang) tapos ayun, Rox and Lulu decided to go to Trinoma na lang, and they asked me. YAY Saya! :) We went to see EAT PRAY LOVE♥ (mahabang kwento na ngayon ko lang pinanood, eh last year ko pa sya hinihintay. So yeah, nevermind) It was totally awesome. Then after the movie, we had dessert at Red Mango, and stroll, then went home :> YAY!

(This is the part where photos should be placed. But I'm too damn sleepy to do that. Sorry)

GOOD NEWS: I'll be a god mother to Khloe! :"> This is really awesome :) I had like one god son, since I'm 12 years old, until this year, which... I got 3 more! SUPERRRRR HAPPY <3 I'll post there cutesy pictures if I'm not lazy, or sleepy :)

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS: I have load!!! HAHAHAHAHA, Well, it's sembreak, so I'm poor, so bago na may load ako, I got to talk to my friends about how they are, I mean yung may reply ako, or my reply sila. Gaaaad, I miss them :)

PS. May utang ako kay Rox! Hindi ko sya nabayaran sa movie ticket. Kaya pala may pera pa ko sa wallet. Oh no, sa Thursday na lang. :)

GOODNIGHT! :)
(My blog is really boring, with all the words, visual learning ang uso, pero tamad ako eh, so there. HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment