Friday, September 30, 2011

MOVING OUT


why do stars★ fall?

Wow, I have been on this blog for more than four years. Yes, I started this blog because of a requirement in class during my freshman year, but it this page turns out to be my haven for quite some time. I have shared a lot of memories with this blog. I had shared all the feelings a person can have with this blog. And so it is really kinda sad, to move on, abandon this blog and sign up for a new one.


Well, at first, abandoning this blog hasn't cross my mind, until I had the need to transfer my primary email to my gmail, but since google doesn't allow it, I thought why not make a new one and have this blog as it is, reminder of my college years. Getting a new one makes me feel like an adult, like a grown up. And so I am moving out. Thank you for all the readers, the one who stick with my crazy ideas and writings. Now I can say I have readers because for the past four years, today was the only time I get to look at the stats of this blog, and boy was it impressive :) Thank youuu and I hope that you'll get to be with me in my new blog, Rainbow Bridges :)


Rainbow Bridges will be about the grown up me, with all the dramas and rants, and dreams and everything that catches my fancy. So I hope to see you all guys there! :)


Did I say thank you so much?! Well then, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)


See you guys there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment