Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

Disclaimer: This post is all about how selfish I am. And how awesome I am. Get over it. :)

Having a significant other is kind of a problem for me. My friends say I have commitment issues, I mean it not in a flirty way that I want so many guys for me, but in a way that I think I'm losing my independence if I'm in a relationship with a human being. My friends would call me heartless, or cold or a heart breaker... I don't believe them. I always say, "maybe the right guy hasn't come along just yet" And then they would ask, "Look what happened to Touch. It was too late before you did something". And all of us will just end the conversation with a sigh.

Do I believe that the right guy hasn't come along just yet? Maybe. I don't know. What I know is that I have this ideal guy in mind (who doesn't have one?)

Physically, I want a guy who's taller than me, at about five to eight inches taller. He shouldn't be muscular, but someone who's look is between being lean and buff. He must be older than me. He must look clean all the time, he must have a stubble :x Hahaha He doesn't have to be that good looking, I'm not all for looks. But looking like Ely Buendia, Johnny Deep, Heath Ledger, Rupert Grint, Al Pacino, Patrick Dempsey, Sylvester Stallone, Robert Downey Jr or Matthew Goode will be a plus! Hahaha

He must be mature enough to handle a relationship, not like some teenage boy looking for a good time. He must have a stable job (I want an architect!!! Or an artist, or writer), or if he's still a student, he must have a clear direction on what he wants to do in life.

I want someone who's home buddy but knows how to enjoy the outdoor. He shouldn't be addicted to any computer games but knows how to play. I want someone who's into sports, any sports, though I like basketball and football. He must love to read (novels, specially). HE MUST KNOW HOW TO DRIVE. :)))) Also, I want someone who knows how to play a musical instrument, or maybe knows how to sing, or have the courage to sing to me even though he knows he sounds awful. Aww :")

I want a person who's smart and witty, someone who'll make me laugh, and makes me feel that I'm pretty even though I just get out of bed, had a bad hair day or pressured from work. I want someone who'll spend a Saturday night at home with me watching my favorite series. I want someone who's patient enough to understand my mood swings, and embrace them like they're my most beautiful trait. I want someone who will let me do things that I want, and will support me for it. I don't want his world to revolve around me, instead I want him to do his own stuff and will just be thankful that I'm in his life. I want someone who I can be weird and crazy and ugly. I want someone who's romantic in a subtle way but never ever, and I mean NEVER mushy/cheesy/clingy. Hahahaha

That is the perfect person I have in mind. But as I am getting along with life, and encountering a lot of guys who promised everything to me, who told me they loved me, some even came close to that description, I can say that no one loved me truly, with just a snap, and a single "NO", they are ready to leave. And so now, I realize what I really want...

I WANT SOMEONE WHO WON'T LET ME GO.
A-MAN-WHO-CANT-BE-MOVED, I WANT THAT. SCREW THE TRAITS MENTIONED ABOVE!!! (Though it would be nice if you're close to that description, haha kidding) I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP ON ME. I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE ALL OF ME, AND I WANT TO FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIM♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment