Friday, March 4, 2011

IS THERE SOMEONE LAZIER?

OHGOD, it's 1:23AM (+8:00 GMT) already, and I don't feel like sleeping, the reason?

TINATAMAD AKONG MATULOG.

Damn straight. Oh god, is there a human being more lazier than me? HAHAHAHA, anyway, just because I don't feel like sleeping, I surf the net, to my heart's desire! =)) So blogspot dear, bear with me :)))))

Oh I have a story, I want to call it a love story, but ugh it's not. Anyway, here it goes... I feel that I like this guy, and mind you, this guy is a god! Just everything a girl wants in a regular guy, so anyway, I thought I like this guy, but actually I'm not sure. I mean he may like be back, which is one in a hundred and one percent, or he may not. The issue is, I don't feel like I really like him, my point is, I think I don't know the feeling of liking someone anymore... or maybe I just don't see someone my type. Anyway, end of story =))) HAHAHAHA I know, loser story but I guess it's worth telling.

Yesterday, (oh I mean the other day because it's already a Friday) Last Wednesday, I can say that it is one of my happiest day this year(it's only March, so I expect more. HAHAHA)! Spent it with friends, kumain, or lumamon is a better term, then watched Just Go With It. (YES I'M AN ADAM SANDLER FAN GIRL), sobrang chill and kwentuhan! Haaaaay

So there, maybe now I can try to sleep. Last shooting day tom and I say goodbye to college works! #thankyouGod!



PS. My mom's the sweetest, she made me a pre-grad letter, which of course made me cry! 27 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment