Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mozilla 4 and things Insignificant

YAY! :"> I'm super kilig when I'm looking at this picture. That was four years of college, not everyone has the chance to pose for a photo for this occasion. :)
UST AB Communication Arts


Hmm... anyway our graduation's on March 31 pa, but tomorrow will be our Bacc Mass! I'm excited! :)
Going out of the Arch of the Century is priceless :) Now I know that the arch myth is not true, so to everyone who doesn't know the story, here it goes...

"There is always a myth about certain figures or places in a school, in the case of UST, it's the ARCH OF THE CENTURY. (It's the one that looks like a passage when you pass by the EspaƱa street) So, when you start your freshman year in the university, there is this Freshman walk, and you have to pass the arch signifying your entrance and acceptance from the school, and so likewise, graduating students have to pass the arch on the day of the Bacc Mass to signify your exit from the university. And myth says that when you pass by the century, going out, when it's not yet time, you'll be unlucky and you won't be able to finish college in the university (a.k.a debarment)"

So there! It wasn't true, of course. I pass that arch going out, the same day I pass going in, (though after that day I didn't dare pass that arch again) and HOLA! I'm still graduating and I lalalalove it :) HAHAHA

I was kind of down for the past couple of days actually, it's because I lost my dean's lister status, yes, ON MY LAST SEM, and of course I lost my chance of having a laurel too :( Anyway, I cried and mourn enough on that already.

Like what the photo's caption on my fb page: I won't get over .13 for the rest of my life...
On second thought, maybe I will, when I already land my dream job and I already make UST proud!



And oh, this is kind of Insignificant to everyone. And I just want to tell you that I love the Mozilla 4! :) It's like Safari and Chrome combined but better (Do I get something from Mozilla team for promoting this? And sorry Safari and Chrome, upgrade your browsers too, then maybe I'll shift)

2 comments:

  1. congratulation and belated happy birthday as well to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You... and my birthday hasn't pass yet, you're months too early. :)

    ReplyDelete