Tuesday, July 5, 2011

INDIA

 I suddenly woke up from a deep sleep, still sitting on the plane from Phil. going to Doha. I looked at my right to see my brother still sleeping. I hugged him thinking I should sleep again, but then my mind wandered to what I left... I looked in the window and saw fog all over, I thought maybe we above an ocean or sea, maybe. I looked into the LCD in front of me and clicked the map, and I was wrong, we weren't above the water. Learning that, I looked in the window, determined to see even a piece of light in that land, but I didn't see anything, it was so cloudy and foggy, or is it possible that there's no light in that land. I kept on looking while my mind is wandering...

"...A new life is waiting for me in Doha"

"...I'll be living with Mom, Tatay and Yron"

"...I'm missing Kaye and JC already. Who'll look after them? I pray that they will always be fine"

"...No more hang out moments with my bestfriend K"

and as I was thinking of all that thoughts, tiny drops of water is pouring from my eyes. And I can't stop it, finally when I was able to stop it, I looked up the map, and we're now on top of an ocean. And then I realized,

I CRIED THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE ABOVE INDIA.


Originally written last June 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment